The Amazon Echo
As someone who loves to entertain I can honestly say this is the best thing on the market for me so far. Rather than going to the device constantly and choosing songs manually I can easily say what I want from across the room and The Amazon Echo plays it for me.
I often have friends around the house who we take turns to connect our devices and then they play one song, wait to search for another song and then add it to the list and then blah blah blah. Seriously. It can take 3 to 5 minutes before the correct song comes on. With <a href="http://”>The Amazon Echo we no longer have to do any of that. You say the song you want and it searches and plays it for you.
You can expect The amazon Echo too do all this:
Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, TuneIn and more using just your voice
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio. Play music simultaneously across multiple Echo devices with multi-room music (Available for Amazon Music and TuneIn. Bluetooth not supported)
- Allows hands-free convenience with voice control
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even in noisy environments or while playing music
- Answers questions, reads audiobooks, reports news, traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, switches, thermostats and more with compatible connected devices from WeMo, Philips Hue, Hive, Netatmo, Nest, tado° and others
- Always getting smarter – Alexa updates through the cloud automatically and is continually learning, adding new features and skills
You can purchase this amazing thing <a href="http://right here
When you want to use Echo, just say the wake word “Alexa” and Echo responds. If you have more than one Echo or Echo Dot, Alexa responds intelligently from the device you’re closest to with ESP (Echo Spatial Perception).
Leave me a comment if you have purchased this thing and how you feel about.